Sunday, July 12, 2009

Labeling your product


One of the biggest challenges I`ve come a crossed so far is the labeling of my products. You want your product to look professional and stand out. I have spent ours on this computer trying to design, and have come up with fairly decent labels but not something I would call professional. My husband bought me a brother labeling machine (sample label at upper right) and it does do an excellent job, only they are in black and white. It has really nice software for enhancing your labels and also you can buy the clear continuous labels that look really nice against your clear pet bottles also the natural bottles. Then this morning while browsing the Internet I found this site that you can download some nice templates that might work for slot of you just getting started in soap or canlemaking. I hope I have been some help

No comments:

Post a Comment